Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day Plans

I will be away from the computer for the next couple of days, but will be back to posting on Tuesday hopefully with pictures and stories to share. I am taking a mini-vacation/road trip this weekend to visit family in Indiana. My husband will be going to the Indy 500, which he is very much looking forward to.  I will be playing with all of the children and visiting with family we don’t get to see very often. I am very much looking forward to this trip and a long holiday weekend of family, food, and fun!


How are you planning on spending this Memorial Day weekend?

15 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for stopping over!! I LOVE your blog and am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, Such smart blog work and reporting! Im impressed with this, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful read. It is always so lovely. I will keep supporting you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying reading this well written articles. Lot of effort and time on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re so cool! So wonderful to discover a unique thoughts. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for such a fantastic blog. This is kind of info written in a perfect way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ,thank you for taking the time to share with us such a nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just keep on going dude. Check over here:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post got my attention and shows me different perception for how we should boost our site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for getting me back into the reading again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredibly useful and detailed information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and Useful post

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you really realize what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. No profanity, this is a family friendly blog. No SPAM.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...