Monday, June 18, 2012

How was yours?


 
 
I hope everyone had an amazing Father’s Day. I had a great, yet tearful, Father’s Day yesterday. I am so thankful for the amazing men in my life that are such great examples for my boys. It is not always easy to be a role model and the men in my life do a great job!

For Father’s Day my family attended church service where we said goodbye to our Pastor who is moving to a new congregation in another state. We wished him well, shed some tears, and hugged goodbye. He and his family will be sorely missed. I must remember that God has a plan and I must put my trust in God.

After church we took the kids home for a quick and light lunch and then a nap. While the babes were asleep my hubby and I started packing some boxes. We will be moving from our town home in less than two weeks! Wow time flies!

Once nap-time was over we hit the road to Grammy and Papi’s house where we grilled out turkey burgers and ate an early dinner. The boys then took off for golf while the ladies cleaned up the mess and hit the pool with the kids.

By the time bedtime rolled around I was exhausted and ready to call it a night. It was a successful Father’s Day in our home and I hope it was just as enjoyable for you and yours. I would love to hear all about how your Father’s Day went.

If you have not yet entered my #GrillingIsHappinessgiveaway for some great gourmet grilling tools, make sure to stop by and enter!


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...