Thursday, December 20, 2012

Moving along with #Pregnancy Journal Week 13

How Far Along: 13 Weeks (or…13 weeks 5 days)
Due Date: June 22nd, 2013
Boy or girl: We don’t know the gender yet.
Bump Picture: Looking good… Ha ha ha!... I am hoping that if I keep telling myself this that I won’t mind the pasty drained exhausted look that I am sporting quite so much. Once again my son is my photographer and this was the least blurry picture out of the 10 or 12 that he took :)

Pregnancy week 13
Baby Development: Fingerprints have formed and his/her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. My baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce. Baby is forming vocal chords and teeth too!

Pregnancy week 13

Symptoms: I am still suffering from morning sickness, but it is starting to take place just in the morning and I have noticed that if I start to get nauseous snacking helps. My doctor asked if I would like to be on Zofran (which is the anti-nausea medication they gave me when I was pregnant with Steven and couldn’t keep down anything). I declined because I am hoping to be done with my morning sickness in a week or so. Fingers crossed!

Currently craving: Jimmy Johns, PICKLES, and eggs.

Currently Avoiding:  spaghetti sauce still makes me want to puke. I don’t know why but I have not been able to eat spaghetti in the first trimester with any of my pregnancies.

Belly button status: In

Movement: No movement to date. But it is still really early for me to feel any movement.

Names: I have a baby girl name picked out and my husband has a baby boy name picked out (although we do not agree on it)… I am starting to warm up to his boy name though.

Any appointments?: My next appointment is in four weeks and we should be scheduling my gender revealing ultrasound then!  

Any baby related purchases?: none so far.

Other: I was really excited with my last visit to my OBGYN office because I got to hear the baby’s heartbeat clearly for the first time. I was not able to hear the heartbeat at my 10 week appointment with the fetal Doppler machine., but at my 14 week appointment (which I had to make a wee bit early thanks to the holidays) I was able to hear the heartbeat loud and clear!



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...