Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 4

dressing up for dinner

In this picture my son is eating lunch, a regular every day run of the mill lunch. Apparently he decided that lunch was not fancy enough, proper attire was required. I must not have received the memo. Like every fashion savvy person knows, the key to completing a look is all in the accessories. William is sporting mom’s very fashionable headband in the style of Josh Brolin form Goonies. He is also decked out in dad’s Hawaiian beaded lei from our wedding. To complete the ensemble William has smeared jelly on his face and shirt, to give him that lived in I'm 100% boy look. My children are my entertainment.

16 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm following you from Hip Mama's Place. Check out my blog at http://fosterandboo.blogspot.com/

    If you like it, follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... love this post! I have 4 boys and can relate! Today my 4 year old would not eat without his foam sword, helmet and Mardi Gras necklaces. Following you now from the weekend hoppers! Would love a visit
    @ http://simplyyousimplyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and Hopes it continue. Keep up the great work, Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its hard to find good ones. I have added this blog to my favorites. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. The style is so unique. Thanks for publishing this kind of blog, Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent site you’ve got here. I appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lot of interesting information here. Thanks for sharing. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice article and straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoah this weblog is excellent i really like reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, many people are looking round for this info, you could aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great read! ery well written and will like to read more on your informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really is 1 website post that is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to thank you for this excellent article!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for publishing this kind of blog, Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. No profanity, this is a family friendly blog. No SPAM.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...