Saturday, August 6, 2011

A.B.E. 2.0 Sponsor Spotlight – Boudreaux’s Butt Paste

A.B.E. 2.0

A Blogtastic Extravaganza is right around the corner! I am getting more and more excited about this awesome event! I have some seriously amazing sponsors and who are generously donating fabulous prizes. I was introduced to Boudreaux's Butt Paste® by a friend of mine right after the birth of my first child. I found the name highly entertaining and the product itself extremely effective.

Today’s sponsor spotlight is Boudreaux's Butt Paste®! I have a two-year-old and a four-month-old in diapers and have had my fair share of diaper rash experience. There is nothing worse than a screaming baby with a serious case of diaper rash on their bottom. Unhappy children in pain make for a very unhappy mommy.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste® was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. It works. This product quickly soothes my children’s skin and clears up the diaper rash. It goes on smooth and cleans up easily. I especially like the bright and colorful packaging. My oldest child likes to hold onto the tube while I change his diaper, it is how I get him to sit still long enough for a diaper change.
 Boudreaux's Butt Paste

Boudreaux's Butt Paste® is Mom Mart Approved!

Boudreaux's Butt Paste® has been kind enough to donate the following products to the A.B.E. 2.0 “Diaper Bag” prize package!

1- Boudreaux's Butt Paste 4 oz.
1- Boudreaux's Butt Paste All Natural 4 oz.
1- ALL NEW Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength 4 oz.
1- Boudreaux's Rash Protector
1- Boudreaux's Baby Kisses Lip Balm
1- Boudreaux's Baby Butt Smooth Ointment
1- Boudreaux's Body Wash & Shampoo
1- Boudreaux's Butt Paste Baseball Hat (Yellow)

You can view this and other items for sale by visiting Boudreaux's Butt Paste®.

Thank you Boudreaux's Butt Paste® for being a Mom Mart sponsor for A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0

To win these Boudreaux's Butt Paste®Products as well as other great gear come back August 17-21 for
A Blogtastic Extravaganza!

 
* All opinions expressed are 100% my own*
 I was not paid or compensated in any way for this post.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...