Saturday, February 11, 2012

Super Dad!

I like to think of my husband as Super Dad. Nope, he doesn’t wear a cape. At least not that I have seen. There is no flying around the house {unless I happen to mention there is a poopy diaper in need of changing} and he does not wear his underwear outside of his clothing. Why then do I think of my husband as Super Dad?

My husband works hard so that I am able to stay home with the children. When he comes home he is excited to see the kids and spend time with them. He immediately takes the kids to play so that I can get dinner ready {some nights he even cooks too!}.  If that weren’t enough, he also wakes up first thing with the children.

Since I am so not a morning person and my husband is, he wakes up with the kids at 6 am and lets me sleep for an extra half hour. This may not seem like a lot, but it truly is. Saying that I am not a morning person is HUGE understatement. Want more?

My husband likes to go and DO things. He doesn’t like to buy things so much as he like to experience things and he wants our family to be able to experience things together. He plans little staycations for our family. Our most recent staycation was to the Field Museum and Shedd Aquarium in Chicago.  In this picture my husband is playing the drums with both of the boys. He is a great dad, no a Super Dad.

Project 366
Project 366 Day 42 of One Photo A Day
Super Dad

I thought that with Valentine’s Day around the corner it would be nice to take a minute to appreciate some things about my significant other. I would love to hear some great things that your significant other does that makes him Super too!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...