Friday, February 10, 2012

Time to get organized!

My husband and I have decided that we are ready to put our house on the market. As much as I love my home {and I really truly do love my home} we have simply outgrown it. With two growing and active boys we would really like to move to a house with a nice size yard and more room for the kids to play. If we decide to have more children a bigger house will be a must. {Know anyone interested in a 3 Bedroom 2 ½ Bath Townhome? }

So where does this leave me now? I am in organizational mode right now. It is time for me to clean out my closets, organize my home, and get my house in tip top shape. This means that I will be dedicating some of my time each day to a new cleaning and/or organizational project around the house. Believe me there is always more organizing and cleaning to be done.

What does this mean for you? You will get to see my before and after pictures! Hooray! I love a good before and after picture, especially when it comes to organizing. I am always looking for a better way to keep out the clutter… aside from buying less stuff. Anything that keeps my home looking nice and neat is usually something that I am willing to try at least once.

My latest project is the bookcase in my living room. It is one of the first things you see as you walk into my home and it was getting a little crazy looking. What was I thinking trying to keep my books on it? All of those things piled on top of the book case are puzzles {we love puzzles}. No more mommy books, now the bookcase is dedicated to the kids and their books and puzzles. I think it looks much better. What do you think?

Project 366 Day 41 of One Photo A Day

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...