Friday, February 14, 2014

31 Day Fitness Challenge {Abs, Arms, & Booty} #FreePrintable


It is time for another fitness challenge. Last month I shared with you my 30 Day Challenge, which was a 30 day total body workout that targeted the entire body and worked on endurance and building strength through repetition. No I am sharing with you my 31 Day Fitness Challenge which will target the abs, arms, and booty. This fitness challenge will target different areas of the body each day. Instead of simply doing more of the same exercises every day, you will be doing different exercises to keep things fresh and work different areas of your body more effectively.

 31 Day Fitness Challenge {Abs, Arms, & Booty} #FreePrintable #Health #Fitness #FitMom


31 Day Fitness Challenge {Abs, Arms, & Booty} #FreePrintable #Health #Fitness #FitMom


This 31 Day challenge is meant to work your entire body, but unlike last month’s 30 Day Challenge it focuses on different areas of the body on different days. This will provide sufficient rest time for recovery. While this challenge focuses on the abs, arms, and booty – you will find that the exercises also engage your entire core, legs, and back as well. Once again I will be pairing the challenge workouts with 20-30 minutes of cardio as a warm up.

I am not a doctor, nor am I a physical therapist or anyone with any major qualifications for fitness. I am a stay at home mom who enjoys a healthy lifestyle and likes to exercise. I enjoy doing challenges and whenever I work on something I like to share my work with others. Before you start any new fitness regimen you should consult your doctor. Be smart and be safe when it comes to exercise and listen to your body.

I try and walk 10,000 steps a day and get in at least 30 minutes of serious exercise. I workout mid mornings so that I have energy for my workouts and so that I actually completely my workouts {as I would not complete them if I put them off until the evening}. Since I am a mother, I have a tendency to multitask and my running time is no different. I run on my elliptical during nap time and I watch my shows while running via various apps on my iPad {even though it is an original iPad and completely out of date it still works…}. I have noticed that if I am into a show my 20 minute run can quickly turn into a 40 minute run, especially if it is a very good show.

I will be starting a kickboxing class soon and will add that to my workout schedule. I am very much looking forward to giving kickboxing a try, as I enjoy trying new physical fitness activities. I have both loved and loathed Zumba {it really is ALL about the instructor and how good THEY are}. I have loved and loathed Beach Body Fitness programs {I cannot say enough good things about the TurboFire program, but that Insanity program is CRAZY!}. I have high hopes for my kickboxing class and will keep you posted on how that works out.


What is your favorite physical fitness activity?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...