Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Wearing Dad

My family recently took a trip to Blackberry Farm. Blackberry Farm is a fun and inexpensive park that is geared towards young children. My husband and I, our children, my mother-in-law and father-in-law all got into the park for $21. There is surprisingly a lot to do. 

There is a carousel ride, train ride, hay ride, pony ride, live animals to look at, picnic areas, and five living history museums. This was my first visit to Blackberry Farm and I was pleasantly surprised by all that they had to offer. We did everything and some things twice.

In this picture my husband is “baby wearing” our son Steven while we ride the hay ride. This was a fun activity for our whole family; we will definitely be doing this again. Thank you Gammy and Papi for this fun excursion.

dad babywearing son

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...