Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 22

I have been having a blast gearing up for Halloween for the last couple of weeks. Each year my entire family dresses up as characters from a movie. The movie we have chosen for this year is Peter Pan. My husband will be Captain Hook and I will be Princess Tiger Lily. I bought my baby boy a crocodile costume and have sewn a Peter Pan costume for my toddler. This picture is of my son William trying on his costume. My mother always made my Halloween costumes growing up and I love seeing home-made Halloween costumes! Unfortunately my sewing skills were not up to constructing a baby size costume, but I was able to sew the Peter Pan costume in an afternoon. I think it turned out pretty well.
Peter Pan
http://mommart.blogspot.com/

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...