Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 23

With Halloween just around the corner I have been putting together the last of the finishing touches on the family costumes. I have both William and Steven’s costumes ready for the big day. I still need to sew my costume and finish piecing together my husband’s costume too. I know that there are some things that I cannot sew myself, so I went ahead and ordered them. My husband’s pirate hat, hook hand, and the boy’s buccaneer swords arrived in the mail and William’s eyes lit up when I pulled each piece out of the box. He immediately put on the pirate hat and made a grab for the swords! For the next hour or so he ran around the house yelling, “Ahoy Mate-y! Arrrg!” He really likes pirates. What can I say; I think he is a pretty adorable looking pirate… Maybe I will make my husband dress up as Peter Pan and let William be Captain Hook?!? For some reason I don’t think my husband will be on board with this idea.


Http://MomMart.blogpspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...