Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sept 11th

I knew today was the 11th of September when I woke up this morning, but it wasn’t until I opened my Facebook account that I really realized that today was SEPTEMBER 11th.

Every time I look at pictures or read stories about September 11th my heart goes out to those who lost their lives in this tragedy. My heart goes out to the family and friends, who survived, yet had their entire world crash down on them with their loss.

Moving forward is never easy, especially in the face of such heartbreak. But I am filled with hope and optimism for the future.


Words cannot express my appreciation to all of those police officers, firefighters, armed forces, and all of the unsung heroes who keep our country safe on a daily basis.

Thank you.


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...