Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#WW: Out of a funk with a laugh or two...

I feel like the last couple of days I have been in a little funk. I strongly dislike this feeling. I am grouchy and uncommunicative. I don't feel like doing anything and at the same time I have a gazillion things going through my head that I need to do. Frustrating, right? Well... laughter is the best way to get me out of a funk. So I thought this Wednesday I would share with you some words that made me laugh....

 Source: YourEcards
 Source: YourEcards
 Source: SomeEcards
 Source: SomeEcards
 Source: SomeEcards
 Source: YourEcards


Have you seen these before? Is there one that cracks you up? If you want to share with me some of your favorites I would welcome you to post them on Mom Mart's Facebook page - ONLY family friendly please {no vulgarity}.



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...