Thursday, February 14, 2013

Shopping for new baby is ADDICTIVE! #Pregnancy Week 21

How Far Along: 21 Weeks Pregnant {21 weeks 5 days}
Due Date: June 22nd, 2013
Boy or girl: Girl!
Bump Picture: I swear that the shirt in this picture is royal blue and not purple. After a reality check from the last few week purple shirt bump pictures I have gone through my closet and weeded out some old shirts and bought some new shirts – none of which are purple.

Pregnancy Week 21

Pregnant 21 Weeks
Baby Development:  Our baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. It feels like she is practicing her karate in my belly!
Her eyebrows and eyelids are present now.

Symptoms: I have dry itchy skin. This is driving me crazy and my regular lotion is not doing the trick. I am also dealing with sensitive gums – which I have never dealt with before.   

Currently craving: Nothing in particular this week.   

Currently Avoiding: Nothing in particular this week.

Belly button status: In.

Movement: This little girl is very active. It feels like she is performing martial arts in there!

Names: My husband and I have discussed it and have come to a decision. Our baby girl will be named Julia – after my grandmother.

Any appointments?: In I had my checkup to discuss the results of the ultrasound and was told that I will need another ultrasound in about 6 weeks to get a better look at the development of the baby’s kidneys. They were at the high end of the normal spectrum. I am not worried about this – as I went through this with my first born as well.

My next checkup is in 4 weeks.

Any baby related purchases?: I bought baby girl clothing. I went shopping and bought a few outfits as well as baby Julia’s coming home from the hospital outfit. My sister’s also surprised me with a very impromptu baby shower/sprinkle for baby girl clothing. It was a wonderful surprise!

Other: 
I went through my bins of baby clothing and cried over some of my baby boy clothes that might not ever be worn again by a baby of mine... I know – I am totally hormonal and sentimental things have been setting of the waterworks lately.



Where you emotional when you were pregnant?




Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...