Friday, April 6, 2012

Fitness Friday: TurboFire Week 11


I set a goal for myself this week to stay on schedule. As any mother can tell you, that is not always easy. When you are a mother you have to learn to be flexible or you will go CRAZY! With that being said I think I did a pretty good job this week of sticking to my goals.


Measured Progress:
Weight: -1 lb
Waist: same
Hips:  same
Chest:  same
Right Arm: -.5 in
Left Arm: same
Right Thigh: same
Left Thigh: same
 

Class Schedule:
TurboFire uses terms like Fire class, HIIT Class, Core Class, Sculpt Class, Tone Class, and Stretch Class. I use the terms workout, tone, and cool down. Each Class denotes it time through its title, I am just going to tell you the length of the classes, but let me tell you this; the shorter the length of a workout the more intense the workout is.
 
How did I do this week? Did I do all of the workouts (classes) in the schedule?

I did ALL of my workouts. One day was cut a little short due to children waking up way earlier than they were supposed to. I switched my REST DAY for Friday because I knew how crazy my Friday was going to be and boy was I right to do so! I even tacked on a HIIT workout that was not on the schedule one day when I was feeling super motivated!

Saturday:       30 minute workout
Sunday:          25 minute HIIT workout and 30 minute toning workout {cut a little short by early risers!}

Monday:         25 minute HIIT workout and 30 minute toning workout
Tuesday:        45 minute workout and 15 minute HIIT workout {The 15 minute HIIT was not on
                        the schedule, but I was feeling especially motivated.}
Wednesday:  55 minute workout {SWITCHED the REST DAY with Friday’s workout}
Thursday:      25 minute HIIT workout and 30 minute toning workout
Friday:           REST DAY


My Reaction to this program:
I am really proud of myself for sticking with the schedule so well. Some days it is really hard to motivate myself, but I do it anyways and I always feel better for it. Starting next week I get 2 REST DAYS and I am very much looking forward to that change of pace.

Last week I mentioned that it was a 20 week program. This week upon further study I have come to realize that it IS a 12 week program and not a 20 week program. Weeks 13-20 are for people who have purchased TurboFire Advanced, which is another 4 DVDs. So I guess next week will be the end of my TurboFire 12 week journey.

Although I will have completed my TurboFire 12 week program I will probably continue to work out to these DVD’s. I only have a couple more pounds and inches to lose in order to meet my goal and I WILL make my goal!


If you are interested in TurboFire just click on the picture to find out more!


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...