Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I hope you had a happy Easter.

Easter Eggs

My Easter Sunday started at 6:30 am. My husband’s started a little earlier than that. While I was all snug and warm in my bed my hubby was out in the chilly morning air hiding the Easter eggs that we had spent the day before boiling and dying.

At about 6:30 in the morning my little band of boys came in to wake me up so that we could go down stairs and discover what the Easter bunny had brought. With kisses, cuddles, and a little bit of laughter I was persuaded to get out of my bed.

The Easter bunny was a generous little bunny this year. They boys received a few tasty treats as well as some fantastic loot! William received Rosie the Easter train, a Thomas Easter book, and a new DVD while Steven received a handful of new board books {He LOVES to read}. My husband and I do not do Easter baskets for ourselves. But I think that we will start doing a mom & dad basket next year, we will see.

We went to church and enjoyed a lovely Easter service with the in-laws. The afternoon was spent dying more eggs, extended Easter eggs hunts, and a beautiful {and delicious} dinner made by my mother-in-law. It was a fabulous Easter and I enjoyed every minute of it!

I hope you had a happy Easter as well.


Project 366 Day 92 of One Photo A Day
Project 366

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...