Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Star Wars Themed Room

I ran across a Star Wars themed Nursery while perusing the internet and started to think about how I wanted to decorate the children’s playroom in our future house. Originally I wanted to do a Dr. Seuss themed playroom. I am still unsure of which one I will eventually go with, so I have decided to make inspiration boards to help me organize my thoughts. I have put together a Star Wars Inspiration Board for a family room or a play room. This Star Wars Inspiration Board will work for kids with fun pictures and accessories but with going overboard so the adults can enjoy the space as well. 

None of this is actually happening right this minute. First we have to sell our home and then find and buy a new home… Then the fun decorating stuff gets to happen! Until this occurs I will have to be satisfied with my dreams and ideas. So without further ado, here is my Star Wars inspiration board.

Star Wars Themed Family Room: Star Wars Inspiration Board for a Star Wars Playroom Theme #StarWars

I am sharing with you my inspiration board for a Star Wars themed playroom {or family room}. This is my take on a themed room without going over the top. I like the clean lines of the furniture and the child friendly factor of the artwork. The bookshelf and pillows are from Pottery Barn Kids, the artwork is from an Etsy shop, the recliner is from LazyBoy, the wampa rug is from Think Geek, and the children at play sign is one I found on Pinterest. The navy bins can be found pretty much anywhere.

I don’t want to go too over the top with the theme, but I really do like Star Wars and I think that it could be really fun to decorate a family room or play room with this theme. What do you think?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...