Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#WW: Fall is coming


Red Leaf
 
Fall Tree

I love fall, but I cannot believe that it is starting so soon! I know that the drought we have been experiencing this summer in Illinois has caused the plants to change color early. I guess I wasn’t prepared for how early the leaves would be changing.

Don’t get me wrong, changing leaves is one of my favorite parts of fall. I especially love the fall season in Illinois where the leaves turn gold and red and orange. It is a beautiful thing to witness. One of the trees in my own backyard has already started to turn. The red leaves are gorgeous. The rest of the tree is a little sad... We so need more water!
 
Drought Stressed Tree

I think this might be my favorite part of the fall season. What is your favorite thing about fall?

  

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...