Friday, September 27, 2013

Bathroom Artwork Continued #FreePrintable

I have recently gotten a lot of emails and private messages asking about changing the background colors on my DIY Bathroom Subway Art #FreePrintable post that I created. According to you {my wonderful readers}, the pink needed to be changed. Some of you are not a fan of the pink and/or do not have a little lady in the house have requested either a gray or orange background to replace the pink. After an hour of tinkering I was able to find a solution! Hooray!!!

Free Printable Bathroom Art {Subway Art} #FreePrintable
My suggestion was to go and edit it in paint, but this has not worked well for some of you, so I went back and tweaked my original prints to try and help. I have added a Gray, Orange, and Brown printable to replace the Pink one.

I have created a Google Doc for you to be able to easily print off these Bathroom Subway Art Printables. It is completely free, because all my hard work should not be used only once… or twice. Feel free to print this off and use it! I made these to be printed as 8x10 pictures.


I love hearing from my readers and am always willing to help out whenever I can. I appreciate the time you take to write to me and I enjoy answering your questions. I hope this helps those of you who are not fans of the pink.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...