Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Garage Organization Solution

As many of you know I love having things nice neat clean and organized. When my children allow it, I like to have a place for everything and everything in its place. While this is what I like, it is not always the reality. With little ones comes tons of stuff for the little ones and pretty soon my husband and I found ourselves overrun with kid stuff.

One particular area in our home that needed serious attention was our garage. The garage is where all of the clothing bins go to hang out. My out of season clothing takes up a few bins as does the children’s clothing that they have outgrown. Then there is the seasonal decoration bins… those take up quite a few too. Not to mention the nuggets toys that have to get stored during the winter so that they do not get damaged. Needless to say, there are a lot of storage and organizational needs for out garage. Thank goodness my husband is handy.

Storage Solution for storing the Patio Table during the Winter

Storage Solution for over the garage door storage

Storage Solution Stacked Shelving for easy access to storage bins


My husband built me shelving over the garage door in the garage that would accommodate a car top carrier as well as other miscellaneous ride on toys, playhouses, and such. He even built me shelving on the side wall for my bins! I love it. These shelves are super sturdy and can hold a ton of stuff. So instead of having them all lined up on the back wall of the garage they are now organized on shelves for easy access. I love my shelving. They are a great garage organization solution that works for my family.

How do you organize and store all of your stuff?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...