Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How I spent my Mother’s Day


I had the best Mother’s Day ever this year! In fact, it was more of a Mother’s Day Weekend. On Saturday we took the boys to Medieval Times in Shamburg IL and they had a blast. On Sunday we spent the morning at Brookfield Zoo, came home mid afternoon and took a nap, grilled out for dinner, and then hit up the Colonial Café for some ice cream. Thought and planning went into the weekend and I appreciate all of the effort! When someone PLANS something, it tells me that they care.

My boys snuggled with me and gave me as many cuddles as I wanted. They held my hand and walked with me through the zoo. They played together without fighting and/or bickering. It was an awesome weekend. The best!

Medieval Times with the Boys

Medieval Times with the Boys


Medieval Times with the Boys

The Brookfield Zoo with the boys

Reading the map at the Brookfield Zoo with the boys

Giraffes at the Brookfield Zoo with the boys

the Brookfield Zoo



How did you spend mother’s day?
   

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...