Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Taking a Break


I have been consumed with planning, preparing, cleaning, and getting everything ready the last couple days. I have decided that the best thing for the kids and the best thing for my sanity if for us to stop and take a break from it all. No cleaning or picking up, no blogging or checking email, no planning and organizing.

So here is a little peak at what I do with my kids to take a break from it all and to relax and unwind... We take just an hour here and there in the stroller walking the neighborhood and nearby trails. We enjoy the scenery. We check out the trees and the pretty flowers. We relax. 

Baby on the trail

walking the trails

see the forrest or the trees?

pretty pink hydrangea

walking bassinet style with the JJCole Broadway


What do you do to relax?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...