Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Pregnancy Progression #BabyBump


When I was pregnant with my first born I cringed at the thought of taking pictures and looking fat. So there are very few pictures of my pregnant with my first born son. In hindsight I wish that there were more.

When baby number two came around I was lucky enough to be pregnant at the same time as my sister-in-law Wendy and so there are some really great pictures of us both pregnant together, but not a lot.

With baby number three I embraced the idea of being pregnant wholeheartedly. I did not care that much about looking fat… at least that is what I tell myself. I wanted to be able to see my growth and be able to look back on my pregnancy. I took weekly pictures of my growing baby bump and I kept a journal and I am so happy that I did!

So without further ado… here is my pregnancy progression.

Pregnancy Week 16


Pregnancy Week 17

Pregnancy Week 18

Pregnancy Week 19

Pregnancy Week 20

Pregnancy Week 21

Pregnancy Week 22

Pregnancy Week 23

Pregnancy Week 24

Pregnancy Week 25

Pregnancy Week 26

Pregnancy Week 27

Pregnancy Week 28

Pregnancy Week 29

Pregnancy Week 30

Pregnancy Week 31

Pregnancy Week 32

Pregnancy Week 33

Pregnancy Week 34

Pregnancy Week 35

Pregnancy Week 36

Pregnancy Week 37

Pregnancy Week 38

Pregnancy Week 39


Looking back I do not feel like I ever got huge, even if I felt huge at the time. This pregnancy was pretty accommodating, which is fitting since the little princess I was carrying has turned out to be pretty accommodating so far as well.

Did you take baby bump pictures?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...