Saturday, August 24, 2013

Peter Pan: Return to Never Land on Blu-Ray

I am always up for watching a Disney movie and the Peter Pan Return to Never Land on blu-ray was no exception. It did not take long for the DVD to make its way from my mailbox into the blu-ray player. Thank you to Click Communications for providing me with a sample to review. The boys and I really enjoyed watching this film.

Peter Pan Return to Never Land on Blue-Ray Combo Pack

Ratings: G
Feature Run Time: 72 minutes
Languages/ Subtitles: English, Spanish and French
Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, French and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital


So what is the movie Peter Pan Return to Never Land about? Return to Never Land is a sequel to 1953’s Peter Pan. It is a story about Wendy’s headstrong daughter Jane who is a hurry to grow up. Jane is not a fan of her mother’s stories of Peter Pan and even goes so far as to tell her baby brother that they are not real. She refuses to believe in the wonder and magic of Peter Pan… that is until she is kidnapped by Hook and brought to Never Land!

Jane is rescued from Hook by Peter Pan and learns with the help of Tinker Bell as well as the Lost Boys that being childlike can be a good thing. With faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust Jane is able to be the first ever lost-girl and help Peter Pan as he takes on Captain Hook!

watching Peter Pan Return to NeverLand

My children and I loved this movie. It is not too long {run time of 72 minutes} and keeps my children’s attention from beginning to end. They loved seeing characters from Peter Pan embarking on a new journey and I loved that there was a lost girl! The message of holding onto your childhood is one that I find extremely relevant today. I had a wonderful childhood and I want my children to enjoy being children too.

My boys really loved seeing Captain Hook in action again and spent the rest of the afternoon dressing up as pirates – hooks and all. I of coarse was Jane. Needless to say the entire family enjoyed this film. If you are a Disney family – like mine- than I would highly recommend picking up a copy of the Peter Pan Return to Never Land Blu-Ray combo pack. 
 



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...