Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Working hard for their money: 2 Broke Girls Best New TV Comedy!


I previously discussed how much I love 2 Broke Girls because of its comedy genius. I love this show because every week after spending all day changing diapers, cleaning up spills, and playing with finger paints I know that I will be able to sit down, take a deep breath, relax, and spend my evening laughing along with Max and Caroline.

This is not the only reason why I love this show. Although it is an extremely funny show, there is a great message to the show. Your dreams can come true with a little bit of hard work. Max and Caroline work hard for their money. Max works two jobs in order to make it; nanny for Brangelina during the day and waitress at the diner by night. Caroline works at the diner and has taken on odd jobs that she has found on craigslist reorganizing a hoarder’s home.


At the culmination of each episode a grand total is given of the money they have earned towards their dream of opening up a cupcake business. At the end of each episode I can track their progress and see how close they are to meeting their goal and seizing their dream. I love the message this show delivers. Dreams do come true if you work hard and put in an honest days work.

2 Broke Girls reminds us that laughter is the key to our hearts and hard work is the key to our dreams. The People have spoken and the two lovable gals of 2 Broke Girls have been nominated for best New TV Comedy. Help spread the word by voting for 2 Broke Girls in The People’s Choice Awards of 2012.

I have always had a dream to write. I work hard each day to carve out time to create and write. My dream of writing started out as something farfetched and unattainable, a dream. After research, education, and inspiration I created Mom Mart. With hard work and dedication I have created my own personal blog and writing platform.

Have you ever had a dream? Did you work hard and were able to achieve your dream?



“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote WBTV shows nominated in the People's Choice Awards."

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...