Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 25

It seems that almost every night after dinner my entire family heads downstairs to the basement to play with my son’s wooden railway train set. Mom, Dad, William, and Steven all gather around to build tracks, line up trains, and play together as a family before bedtime. This routine is one of my favorite times of the day. Everyone is relaxed and having a good time. Recently me baby Steven has started to crawl. In this picture Steven has crawled right on top of his big brother. William was so sweet, he laid there and giggled saying “Oh NO! Stevie got me! I’m stuck! Help!” We were all in stitches laughing at this! Life is sweet. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to watch my boys play together.

Traintastic

Http://MomMart.blogspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...