Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What’s in my bag: Back to school with the TMobile 4G #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias #shop

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.

Whats In My Bag TMobile Trio AXS Tablet #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias #shop #Tech

Everything I could possibly need throughout the day can be found in my bag. My bag is my back to school station that I take with me wherever I go. It carries necessities for each and every one of my children- as well as my own necessities. It has diapers and wipes, a stroller lock, a travel nail kit, a snack, and so much more. But the most important items in my bag are the ones that keep me organized and connected. Like my tmobile free data 4g Trio AXS tablet.

Have tablet, will must travel. With school back in session for my family I constantly find myself going from one place to the next. Between carpools, lessons, play dates, and nap schedules I am running around nonstop. As a result, I need to be able to multitask when I can. This means that while waiting in the parking lot at drop off and pick up I can peruse Pinterest for dinner ideas and while shopping for groceries with my little ones we can work on our letter recognition via educational apps. Checking my calendar and communicating with teachers throughout the day are necessities for me and I am not always able to drop everything and run to the nearest free wifi location. Instead of hoping that I remember to order more diapers when I get home, I can pop on my tablet and place items in my Amazon cart right then and there thanks to the TMobile free tablet data. No wifi hotspot needed. It is also one of my favorite go-to items to keep the kiddos entertained when we have to wait around for long periods of time. 

Whats In My Bag TMobile Trio AXS Tablet #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias #shop #Tech #Playtime #Work

Whats In My Bag TMobile Trio AXS Tablet #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias #shop #Tech

The T-Mobile Trio AXS Tablet with free data for life works for my family and our constant traveling needs. Because there is up to 200MB of free data each month for the life of the tablet on T-Mobiles nationwide 4G network we can stay connected on the go. It makes this so much more than an average tablet, especially when considering that this connected tablet costs only $179 at Walmart.

Whats In My Bag TMobile Trio AXS Tablet #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias #shop #Tech In Store

If you are anything like me, you might need or want more than the T-Mobilefree 200MB of data. For $35, you can score unlimited data for a full week (1GB up to 4G speeds) with no contract using a broadband refill card. Or if you are looking for more of an affordable, flexible, and overage free tablet data plan, T-Mobile and Walmart offer a variety of plans to choose from.

I love that I can have my favorite apps on this tablet and access them whenever and wherever I want. I have social media apps for me and educational apps for the kids. I even have TV streaming available for those times when the kiddos have completely run out of patience and we are out running errands. I can use my T-Mobile 4G #TabletTrio to stay on top of all my back to school needs without being tethered to a wifi hotspot. I love that I have the ability to access additional memory via the microSD card slot. And I adore the fact that I don’t have to commit to a service plan - if I need to use more data I can simply purchase a broadband refill card and go!

Whats In My Bag TMobile Trio AXS Tablet #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias #shop #Tech #Apps #Work

My bag has all of my mommy essentials I need to stay organized, entertained, and connected this school year. 


What is in YOUR bag? How do you stay connected?


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias #CBias #shop

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...