Monday, August 18, 2014

Free Back to School Printables for Preschool - Eighth Grade

My mother-in-law made my husband a yearly scrapbook of his back to school photos and interviews growing up. She gave me this book when I married her son as well as a lot of other mementos. It is one of my favorite things to look through and I know that my children would love something like this as well. So I decided to do something similar to this for my children. I created a start of school year photo card prop as well as an end of school year photo card prop for Preschool through Eighth Grade. I also created a start of school year interview sheet as well as an end of school year interview sheet for Preschool through Eighth Grade. These back to school printables are completely free and I hope you enjoy them.
  
Free Printables Back to School Preschool through Eighth Grade Photo Cards and Interview Sheets


Since my children refuse to freeze time and stay my babies forever, I have come to the realization that I would like to have something tangible to look through – to document their growth and change. I spent the last few days putting together photo cards and interview sheets to help me keep track… and because I am too obsessive to just scribble on a piece of paper and call it a day.

Back to School Kindergarten Photo Card Printable

Back to School Preschool Photo Card Printable

My oldest child will start Kindergarten and my middle child will start preschool this fall. They are getting so big so fast and the time just keeps flying by! They are my little gentlemen and they are growing up weather I like it or not. So I am determined to embrace each stage of their childhood and roll with it. This is my way of documenting each age and stage. Since I cannot freeze time, I will photograph it and document it and get as many snuggles and hugs as I can.

Back to School Start of Kindergarten Interview Sheet Printable

Back to School Start of Preschool Interview Sheet Printable

Back to School Start of School Interview Sheet Free Printables

Back to School Start of School Photo Cards and Interview Sheet Free Printable

  


I hope you enjoy these free printables as much as I do. I think they are a cute simple way to organize for back to school. And since I was making them for myself I thought I would go ahead and share them with you. Print them, Pin them, Take lots and lots of pictures with them. Most of all ENJOY!


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...