Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Fun Filled Snow Day!


I love snow filled days. I enjoy getting the kids all bundled up and spending an hour or so playing outside in the snow. Afterwards we head inside for a fire in the fireplace and some hot cocoa. It reminds me of when I was a child and my family would go sledding or build forts with the neighborhood kids. Winter can be fun.

Kids ready for snow day

Fun in the Snow

 Little man cannot walk in this deep snow!

exhausted!


Illinois was fortunate enough {or unfortunate -depending on who you ask} to get a decent amount of snowfall this last week and so I bundled up my little guys and took them outside for a little snow day fun. We made snow angels and climbed up on top of the largest snow pile. Even though we did not build a snowman or throw a snowball we had a great time!

Illinois weather is quite fickle and in the blink of an eye most of the snow has melted and I am left with all of these fun snow craft/activity ideas and no way to do them. Oh well, maybe next time.

What is your favorite outdoor snow activity?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...