Thursday, November 6, 2014

Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies #Recipe

There is way too much Halloween candy in my house right now and I am in the mood to bake. As a result, I have spent my morning chopping up Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and mixing cookie dough. The result is a yummy Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookie that is super simple to make and really tasty… I will be sharing some of these cookies with a few friends, family, and neighbors close by so that I don’t eat them all! If you are looking for a way to use up some of your excess Halloween candy you should give these simple cookies a try!

Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies #Recipe #Dessert #Foodie


What you need:
2 stick of butter, softened
1 ¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup white granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda 
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk chocolate chips
6-10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups chopped

How to make it:
Preheat oven to 350º

In a bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix thoroughly until smooth and fluffy.
Beat in the egg.

Stir in the vanilla extract.

In a separate bowl mix the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.

Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture slowly.

Add the chocolate chips and chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

Scoop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto and ungreased baking sheet and using a fork press down on the tops {just like you would for a peanut butter cooker}. Sometimes I like to use a whoopee pie pan so that my cookie all come out the same size – but any ol cookie sheet will do.

Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350º.

Take out and let cool before eating.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies #Recipe #Dessert

Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies #Recipe #Dessert

Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies #Recipe #Dessert

These were really easy to make and taste great. They are a chewy cookie and with the peanut butter and chocolate in them they are my new favorite. This is by far my favorite way to indulge in Halloween candy! I think next up I will try to make something with all of those bite size Snicker’s candy bars that I have left. But I might save those for an ice cream treat.

This recipe is linked up at DeliciousDish Tuesday and FridayFood Frenzy

I adore chocolate and peanut butter together. It might be my favorite combination. Peanut butter is to chocolate what Bert is to Ernie. At least I think so. I just don’t believe you can go wrong with the chocolate peanut butter combo.

What is your favorite type of cookie?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...