Friday, October 26, 2012

Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Presents Dragons comes to CHICAGO!


My family will be seeing the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Presents Dragons event in Chicago and we could not be more excited. My son has never been to a show like this before and I know that it will be a memorable experience for him.

So what does a Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Presents Dragons entail? According to their website there will be some pretty amazing animals in the show. For example, there will be some elephants, some “big cats”, and some horses. There will be trapeze, clowns, and of course a Ringmaster.

The Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Presents Dragons show is coming to Allstate Arena from Nov. 313 and United Center from Nov. 1627

My son loves dragons, he adores animals, and he really likes clowns. We cannot wait to take him to his first ever Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey show.

Have you ever been to a Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey show? If so what was your favorite part?

I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld preShow events.



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...