Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Taking a Family Photo

Each year my mother-in-law requests that we get together for a professional family photo. She picks out where and when the photo will take place and even plans what everyone should wear. She hires a family friend to come and take our picture and we spend time as a family trying to get all the children to look and smile for the camera at the same time. It is quite entertaining.

Each year I enjoy pouring over the images and picking out my favorites. My absolute favorite pictures are usually the ones of the kids, go figure. But this year the one I was drawn to was the picture of my whole family. I love it!

Family Photo Courtesy of Kathryn Rose Photography
 
Photo Courtesy of Kathryn Rose Photography

Photo Courtesy of Kathryn Rose Photography

Photo Courtesy of Kathryn Rose Photography
 
Photo Courtesy of Kathryn Rose Photography

If you are in the Chicagoland area and are looking for a wonderful photographer you should check out Kathryn Rose Photography. We have used her for the past few years and have been very pleased with her portraits. She is great with the kids and fun to work with. You can check her out for yourself at Kathryn Rose Photography and even try to snag a deal via the Kathryn Rose Portraits Facebook Page.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...