Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Get ready to travel with Sam's Club #TrySamsClub #shop

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Sam’s Club. All opinions are mine alone.

I have been a member of Sam’s Club for quite some time now and I love it. Usually when I shop there I am on a mission for diapers, detergents, and dinner. It is my go-to destination for keeping my shelves stocked and my family fed. But there is a lot more to love about Sam’s Club including their great prices and fabulous membership services. Did you know that Sam’s Club can help you plan your next trip and supply you with travel essentials too? To help me get everything checked off of my list for an upcoming trip I took my friend/sister-in-law Wendy with me for a little girl’s only shopping trip. As an added bonus I got to introduce her to everything I love about having a Sam’sClub Membership. We had a lot of fun checking things off of my shopping list and checking out everything Sam’s had to offer.


Getting ready to travel with Sam’s Club & a friend #TrySamsClub #shop #CollectiveBias #CBias
It is not often that Wendy and I get to leave the house without our children in tow, so we took full advantage of our shopping trip to indulge in the art of browsing. We had a lot of fun looking up and down the aisles at tablet accessories, books, baby gear, and more. I showed Wendy some of my favorite things about being a Sam’s Club member including their pharmacy and gift card center. We took our time checking out toys and made note of items that were sure to be on our children’s Christmas lists. Wendy even found something for her Christmas list too {How cute is that bike?}.

Getting ready to travel with Sam’s Club & a friend #TrySamsClub #shop #CollectiveBias #CBias Gift Card Center

Getting ready to travel with Sam’s Club & a friend #TrySamsClub #shop #CollectiveBias #CBias

During our shopping expedition we found exactly what I was looking for to suite my upcoming traveling needs. There were some pretty nice looking luggage sets as well as a wheeled duffle bag that caught my eye. Since I am constantly taking my technology on the road with me I knew I needed a new travel tablet case as well as a mobile surge protector. I even picked up a sweater to wear on my flight as well as a new book to read! I will definitely be traveling in style and comfort.

Getting ready to travel with Sam’s Club & a friend #TrySamsClub #shop #CollectiveBias #CBias #Travel

Getting ready to travel with Sam’s Club & a friend #TrySamsClub #shop #CollectiveBias #CBias

We also discovered that Sam’s Club has a travel service online where you can book hotels, flights, cruises, as well as tickets to theater shows. I am all about a good member-only discount, especially when it helps me to get where I need to go on a budget! And don’t even get me started on the theater; I have wanted to see Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil for a while now. Wendy and I both love seeing shows… we may be in trouble with this new discovery of ours.

Getting ready to travel with Sam’s Club & a friend #TrySamsClub #shop #CollectiveBias #CBias #SamsClubTravel

Getting ready to travel with Sam’s Club & a friend #TrySamsClub #shop #CollectiveBias #CBias #SamsClubTravel

I had so much fun spending the afternoon shopping with my friend and introducing her to one of my favorite stores. After spending more than an hour looking at everything {and I mean EVERYTHING} we were ready to go. It was a successful shopping experience. We got what we needed for the upcoming trip and then some.

Do you have a Sam’s Club membership?
If so, what do you like to shop for at Sam’s Club?

Getting ready to travel with Sam’s Club & a friend #TrySamsClub #shop #CollectiveBias #CBias Bring a friend

You can keep in touch with Sam’s Club on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & Google+. If you don’t have a membership of your own yet, you can find out more about getting a Sam’s Club Membership of your own HERE. Time to renew, what are you waiting for?!?


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Sam’s Club. All opinions are mine alone. #TrySamsClub #CollectiveBias


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...