Monday, January 2, 2012

My Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwich Quick Breakfast Sandwich #CBias #TysonGoodness

Every weekend I make a list, my grocery list. I have a printable template that I created to make my shopping experience as easy as possible. With two children two years-old and under, I am all about simplifying life whenever I can!

I start out by creating a weekly dinner menu and then add the items I will need to prepare the weeks meals into the corresponding boxes. I have the boxes in the order my grocery store is set up. When I walk in the store and get my cart the first thing that I place in the basket is my fresh produce and the last is my frozen foods. I don’t ever have to backtrack for forgotten items.

Sometimes I forget to write items on the grocery list. My husband usually catches this mistake, but sometimes it slips by us both. When this happens I usually pack up the kids and take them to the store for a mini shopping trip.

One of my favorite places to shop is my local Wal-Mart because the store is always clean, the aisles are large, and items are usually easy to locate and priced competitively. The employees are both helpful and polite, making my shopping trips quick and easy. Their food is pretty fresh and they usually have a good selection/variety to choose from.


 

I am a fresh food type of girl, as many of you can tell from the recipes I post. I like to create meals and try new recipes whenever given the chance. Like everyone else, some days I am completely swamped and have no time {or energy} to prepare a big home cooked meal. I rarely have frozen food in my freezer, the exception to this rule being my Tyson chicken nuggets. I am totally addicted to my Tyson chicken. When I found out that Tyson had mini chicken sandwiches I was excited about giving them a try. This weekend I forgot to write down the Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches on the grocery list; so the kids and I took a mini shopping trip to get our mini chicken sandwiches.

To view all of the pictures from my trip to Wal-mart check out my Google+ story here @ MomMart Google+ Story
Since I am not a morning person, this is usually my quick and easy meal of the day. I like to go with a simple and quick breakfast for the family whenever possible, especially if it is before I have had my first morning cup of coffee. My newest discovery is the Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwich. It is super simple to make and tastes delicious. You pop it in the microwave for 45 seconds, flip it over, heat for another 45 seconds, let it rest for one minute, and then pop it out and onto a plate to eat. Simple and quick… but breakfast?

I am a big fan of breakfast sandwiches. One of my favorite breakfast meals is the biscuit, sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich my husband makes. The biscuit takes about 20 minutes to bake and then the sausage is usually an additional ten and… who has the time and energy to do this in the morning? Not me. So I was thrilled to see how quick and easy the Tyson chicken sandwich was to make. While the sandwich is cooking in the microwave you can fry up an egg. When all is cooked you add a slice of cheese to the egg, add the egg to the mini chicken sandwich, and viola! You have a quick breakfast that tastes great and is easy to make.

Breakfast Chicken Sandwich


Breakfast Chicken Sandwich

This #TysonGoodness sandwich was a hit in our home and we will definitely be adding it into the meal plan rotation. Not all Wal-Mart stores carry this item, if you want to try the Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches there is a store locator you can use at www.tysongoodness.com to find the nearest participating Wal-Mart.


Breakfast
I hope you enjoy your breakfast sandwich as much as we did!

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. 

You may read more of my disclosure here.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...