Friday, January 27, 2012

Project 366 Day 27 of One Photo A Day


I have decided that cloth diapering and me do not get along. I love the idea of cloth diapering and I love the adorable looking diapers themselves. They are so incredibly cute! I love that they can be made out of different materials and can be AIO or sized according to child. There are so many things to like about cloth diapering that it is truly a shame that I am just not that into it.

What may you ask am I not particularly into about cloth? I do not like having to handle the soiled diapers. I do not like having to wash all of those soiled diapers. I am not a fan of the stinky diapers that stink up the room. I tried it. I am just not that into it.

I think that I will stick with my disposable diapers. It may be complete laziness on my part, but I love that I can just throw away the soiled diaper immediately after changing. I love the convenience of disposables. So I am saying goodbye to my little ity bity stash of cloth diapers. I am giving them to a friend of mine who cloth diapers and loves it.

Although cloth diapering and I did not work out, we can still be friends… I still think cloth diapers are adorable. I just don’t want to be the one cleaning them.

Project 366 Day 27 of One Photo A Day


Http://MomMart.blogspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...