Friday, January 20, 2012

Project 366: Day 20 of One Photo A Day

Project 366

When my baby boy was born he was born with a head full of hair. Like most babies he lost some hair and then it grew back as beautiful as ever. His hair would stick straight up {no product needed}. In fact, when he was ity bity we couldn’t get his hair to stay down. We started calling him Rooster.

He grew out of this phase. For the last several months his hair has been very tame. Well… Last night after bath I decided we would spike it. After looking in the mirror my son decided that he liked the look. He practically preened. He was cooing and giggling and nothing but smiles. I just had to take a pic!

Here is my beautiful baby boy.

Project 366: Day 20 of One Photo A Day
Rooster

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...