Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 366: Day 22 of One Photo A Day

Project 366
Football Fan?

My husband has a dinner event that his bank hosts every year where a member of the Bears football team comes and talks. This is by far my husband’s favorite event of the year. My father-in-law has season tickets to watch the Bears and this is the boys bonding time. I love that my hubby has something special that he does with his father. I hope that when our boys are older they enjoy father-son time as much as my husband enjoys spending time with his father.

I think that my nine-month-old is on his way to being a Bears fan already. He loves the Bears football that my husband brought home from his office dinner party. In fact, it just may be his favorite toy!

Project 366: Day 22 of One Photo A Day
Baby Football Fan

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...