Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project 366: Day 21 of One Photo A Day

Project 366

My toddler used to be the pickiest eater. I bought picky eater cookbooks and cut out millions {slight exaggeration} of recipes from magazines in the hopes that my son would widen his range of foods he would eat. Preparing special foods did not work for my family. In fact, the more fun a meal was the least likely he was to eat it; instead he played with his food.

This was obviously not the goal I had in mind when preparing a healthy meal. The goal was to get my son to eat healthy food. I wanted my son to eat more than just the staple go-to foods. I wanted him to open up and try new things!

Well… He is for sure trying new things now. All it took was him wanting to be like mommy. If it is on mommy’s plate, William wants it. My son loves to eat mommy’s yogurt, granola, and grapefruit in the mornings and has a new love for my salads at lunch time!

Project 366: Day 21 of One Photo A Day

My son eating a salad

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...