Thursday, April 18, 2013

10 More Weeks! #Pregnancy Week 30

I cannot believe that I am so close to the end! I have 10 more weeks to go and am in full on nesting mode. I have gone through all of my baby clothing and pulled out what I can use for a little girl, those few gender neutral outfits that I had. I have gone through my hand me downs from friends and family and am feeling much more prepared. Next up is laundering and organizing everything in the nursery closet {I am really looking forward to this}.

How Far Along: 
30 Weeks Pregnant {30 weeks 5 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
The bump is taking over.

pregnancy week 30
pregnancy week 30


Baby Development:  
A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds baby Julia; that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room. Her eyesight is continuing to develop. She is also now strong enough to grip a finger!

Symptoms:
I am having a hard time sleeping lately due to leg cramping and a constant need to use the ladies room. Yesterday I spent a good chunk of my day bent over and sitting on the floor organizing and cleaning. As a result my legs and hips were sore last night and I could not get to sleep until late – and then thanks to the lovely thunderstorms my children soon found their way into my room at various times throughout the night. ß This mom needs some sleep!

Currently craving: 
Fish! I had a ladies night a week or so ago and was so excited to fulfill my craving for the baja bbq fish taco from Stir Crazy only to find out that they went out of business in my area. WHAT! I was devastated {not really – just very irked}. Instead I ate fish tacos at another restaurant nearby and now feel the need to try and mimic the recipe for Cajun fish tacos at home. – wish me luck!

Currently Avoiding: 
I am not avoiding anything right now.

Belly button status: 
In

Movement:
Since she is running out of room to bounce around in there she is kicking a lot more frequently. Both of my children have felt her kick and so has the hubby. They love it. William will come up to my belly and tell Julia it’s time to wake up.

Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I had my follow up Ultrasound this week and am still waiting to hear my results. I have another appointment at the end of this month. We are now scheduling appointments 3 weeks apart instead of 4 weeks.

Ultrasound 30 Weeks

Any baby related purchases?:
I have bought plastic bins for Julia’s closet to help me organize her clothing and such according to size. I have also been shopping around for the perfect fabric to make her bedding. I thought about purchasing her bedding, but I haven’t found exactly what I am looking for as of yet.

Other: 
To make or to buy, that is the question. Or at least that is the question for me at this point in time. After putting together several nursery design boards I think that the look I want to go for is a mix of two {the vintage circus theme nursery and the pretty in pink nursery theme}. I want to embrace color in Julia’s nursery but I have not found wall art or bedding that screams “buy me”. So I am on the lookout for fabric to possibly make it myself. That is a lot to take on for me right now with two little boys and a house under constructions, but I think it can be done. I am still scouring the internet looking for the perfect pieces in the hopes that I won’t have to make it all, but nothing is jumping out at me.

Did you buy or make your nursery décor?


Http://MomMart.blogspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...