Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oh My Aching Ear!

No my ears do not hurt because my children are loud rambunctious fools. They are just that, but unfortunately that is not the cause of my ear ache.

Let me start off by saying that I do not have time for being sick or hurt. I am a mover and a shaker and am always on the go. My mother teases me because I am always in the car heading somewhere. This weekend was no exception. I had two parties to attend as well as a Bears game! GO BEARS!

I have been trying to get over a cold for the last couple of weeks and I have pretty much kicked it, hooray! The kids have pretty much kicked it too (insert huge smiley face here). But when it rains it pours. When one person gets sick, we all get sick. Not fun but very true. Needless to say I was very pleased that we were all kicking the cold to the curb.

Unfortunately this reprieve did not last long. I woke up on Saturday just miserable. It felt like sinuses but I do not have sinus problems… hhhmmm. Then by Saturday evening my ears started to hurt. Now I am in pain.

My ears feel stuffed up. It is like my cold has migrated to my ears. That or someone has taken a wad of cotton and jammed it in there. Either way, I am none too pleased.

Go see a doctor you say? That is the game plan. Although I have a lot on the agenda today, seeing a doctor is a must. I have high hopes of being able to make an appointment this morning. In about one  minute I will be calling and begging!

Wish me luck!

http://mommart.blogspot.com/

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...