Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hello Park… I’ve missed you. #WW


With climbers, slides, balance beams, and swings back in the mix I am ready to start getting outdoors more with my family! Thank you spring, for finally showing up. It took you a while, but you made it – so thank you! I now get to enjoy parks again. My children will not be bouncing off of the walls from boredom and I will be able to give my brain a much needed rest from trying to come up with a gazillion indoor activities to entertain, educate, and engage my children with.

Hello Park… I’ve missed you  #Outdoors #PlayTime #Balance

Hello Park… I’ve missed you  #Outdoors #PlayTime #Balance

Hello Park… I’ve missed you  #Outdoors #PlayTime #Climber

Hello Park… I’ve missed you  #Outdoors #PlayTime #SwingSet #Brothers #Siblings

Are you ready to get back outside?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...