Friday, June 10, 2011

How to follow my blog while GFC is not working.

I have had several people tell me that they are unable to "follow" my blog through Google Friend Connect (GFC). I do not know why, but Blogger is having problems again with Google Friend Connect. I assume this issue will be resolved shortly.

In the mean time, if the "follow" button in the "Folloe me on Google Friend Connect" box is not showing up you can still "follow" my blog by clicking on the "follow" button located in the Navigation Bar at the top left portion of my blog.

The Navigation Bar is located at the very top left hand side of the screen after you have scrolled to the very top of the page. It is located next to the "blog search", "report abuse", "next blog", and "share" links.

If you are following me and you would like for me to take a look at your blog and follow you as well, please leave me a comment with your blogs link.

Thank you for your support and interest in my blog. I appreciate each and every follower of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I follow you -

    :)But since I can't see if you are following me, I'm "Nay" at www.covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com

    Another way to follow, just in case:
    Go to your Dashboard on Blogger.
    Click "Add" on the "Blogs I'm Following" tab and follow the steps - voila! That's what I've had to do.
    Hope it gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. No profanity, this is a family friendly blog. No SPAM.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...