The Graco Lovin’ Hug Swing in Safari Sun we received as a baby shower gift in 2008 for the birth of our first born son William. My son’s nursery was jungle themed and I picked out the activity swing pretty much based on looks alone. I have been pleasantly surprised by how well this swing has held up.
The Graco Lovin’ Swing does not come fully assembled. It comes in a box with directions on how to correctly assemble and use this product. The directions for assembly were easy to understand and the swing was incredibly easy to put together.
- The Graco swing can swing in one direction and has six speed options for swinging ranging from a slow and steady rocking to fast paced swing.
- There is an adjustable five point safety harness that can move as your child grows.
- The seat itself can be placed in an upright position or a reclined position with the click of a handle located in the rear.
- There is an animal mobile that can twist around, although it must be done manually.
- There is also a toy tray that can be opened with one hand (think stroller toy tray that lifts on one side) with removable toys.
- It can play music or nature sounds and allows the user to adjust the volume or mute the sound all together.
- The fabric seat can be taken off and washed easily, which I have done several times.
In this next picture I have replaced the mobile animals with my Target brand Tiddliwinks Safari Mobile animals. Here is a picture of my son William as a baby playing in this same swing two years earlier.
The Graco Lovin Hug swing retails anywhere from $80-$130 new. The newer models also boasts four different reclining positions. You can check them out here: Graco