Monday, June 4, 2012

It is ALL about the boots!

Darth Vader Boots and Boys!

I will try and keep this short and sweet.

Memorial Day weekend we went to visit some family in Indiana and had a wonderful time. It was great to see everyone and spend some time just visiting. I love nothing more than spending time with family and enjoying the great outdoors.

Even the kids had a fabulous time. William could not stop talking about just how much fun he had and how he cannot wait to go back. I think this might have something to do with a certain pair of boots that came home with us from this trip.

Somehow my son wound up taking home a pair of Darth Vader boots… I don’t know how this happened… Okay I totally know how this happened. Aunt Vicki asked me to look through the treasure trove of childhood wonderland she calls a basement and see if there was anything there I could use for the boys. And what do I see popping out of the top of a box? Yup, you guessed it! Darth Vader snow boots in William’s size.


Needless to say my son has been wearing these boots non-stop. He wants to wear them outside to play {it is 70-80 degrees outside}, he wants to wear them to school {with polo shirt}, and he definitely wants to wear them to church {because Darth Vader never clashes with plaid}. I hide the Darth Vader boots on school days and Sundays… I know… mean mom!

I think that the Darth Vader boots are priceless and he is absolutely adorable in them… just not every day and definitely not when the weather heats up. He is unquestionably his own little man with his own little personality!

What interesting item does your child have to have?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...