Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Boys will be boys


My life is filled with constant “boy” things. Pirates, Knights, and Kings are big make believe games we play in our home. But when the weather cooperated and the sun is shining we head outside for some serious fun… I am talking digging for worms and sports.

Although saying sports is exaggerating a bit. We really just like to take out all of the toys and my youngest likes to hoard them. It is comical.

digging for worms

sports outdoors

SO between playing hard until we drop, digging for worms, hoarding sports equipment, and running wild – we are so thankful that it is spring and the sun is shining here in Illinois. My boys play until they drop, literally {yes- I am using this correctly}.


What do you like to do when the weather is nice?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...