Thursday, May 16, 2013

Waddle Waddle #Pregnancy Week 34

I waddle. I like to think that it is more of a sashay, as I do have quite the sense of humor about my pregnancies. But once the rose colored glasses come off I am forced to come to the realization that my walk is no sassy sashay, but a full blown waddle.

How Far Along: 
34 Weeks Pregnant {34 weeks 5 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
I am HUGE!

Pregnancy Week 34

Pregnancy Week 34

Baby Development:  
Baby Julia should now weigh about 4 3/4 pounds and be almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers are filling out, making her rounder and ready for cuddles and snuggle once she is born. Her skin is also smoother. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well.

Symptoms:
Nap time has become nap time for EVERYONE in my home. I have been taking regular naps with the kids. I have also started to try and stay off my feet a bit more as I have started to swell more.

Julia is keeping me up at night with her constant moving and pressure.

Currently craving: 
Fruit.

Currently Avoiding: 
Nothing.

Belly button status: 
In

Movement:
Although she is getting bigger, she has not run out of room for summersaults and full blown rolling. She likes to flip around a lot!

Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I saw the doctor this week and all is still going well. I see her again in two weeks and then we will be seeing each other weekly until Julia comes.   

Any baby related purchases?:
No baby purchases.

Other:
I am looking at my calendar wondering where the time has gone. While I know I have been pregnant for 34+ weeks, it feels like yesterday that I found out the good news. This pregnancy has flown by! But we have also been incredibly busy with our little home reno project. I just hope we will be done before Julia comes.

My husband thinks that I am crazy for getting a little stressed out about not feeling ready for Julia’s arrival. But with both of the boys I felt prepared. I had my hospital bag packed and a place for them to come home to from the hospital. While I have washed Julia’s clothing and her blankets and sheets, I have not bought a single diaper and I have not packed my hospital bag yet! I feel like my home is in such upheaval that we aren’t ready to bring a newborn into the chaos. I have to keep telling myself to LET GO! What will happen will happen and I need to be able to go with it. – I am a work in progress.

Did you stress out before baby came?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...