Thursday, May 23, 2013

Light at the end of the tunnel #Pregnancy Week 35


Baby Julia seems to always be moving now and she just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Needless to say that all the rolling, kicking, and Kung Fu mastery taking place inside my belly is a wee bit uncomfortable for mommy. But I am in the home stretch and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. This baby coming is become less of an idea and more of a reality.

How Far Along: 
35 Weeks Pregnant {35 weeks 5 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
Swelling… I am starting to get pudgy feet and fingers. It might be time to seriously consider avoiding salty foods.

Pregnancy Week 35

 Pregnancy Week 35

Baby Development:  
Baby Julia should now weigh around 5 pounds and be 18 inches long… or longer! Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Her hearing is fully developed as well. Most of her basic physical developments are now complete. She will spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

Symptoms:
Julia has started to shift her sleep times and her wakeful times – thank goodness. She is no longer keeping me up all night. She is becoming more active throughout the day, which is a nice change of pace and should hopefully bode well for sleeping once she is in my arms instead of in my belly.

Currently craving: 
I am back on the vegetables. I went out for my birthday dinner and ate all of the veggies on a shared platter. Me: 1 Hubby: 0!

Currently Avoiding: 
Nothing.

Belly button status: 
Flat

Movement:
A lot! She is still going crazy rolling around and kicking in there.
Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I saw the doctor last week. I see the doctor again next week. I am also up for the Strep test next week {woo hoo fun for me – SARCASM}. From here on out I will be seeing my doctor every week… See – light at the end of the tunnel!

Any baby related purchases?:

Pink Nursery Rug

I bought a rug for the nursery at the Land of Nod outlet store. I love that store. The ladies there are so incredibly nice and they have such a great selection. I am torn right now between 2 curtain options that I found there for the nursery… So I will let you weigh in on this choice. I would get the curtains in an 84" length so that they would touch the floor. The bedroom walls are a very soft yellow. The crib, changing table, and dresser are black. This is a picture of the fabric I have chosen for baby Julia's nursery bedding... so You can see how it would all go together. 

Pink and Yellow Nursery Bedding Fabric


White Ruffle:
Photo Source: Land of Nod 
White and Pink Stripe:
Photo Source: Land of Nod

Which one do you like... the white ruffle or the pink stripe?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...