Thursday, May 9, 2013

Slow moving #Pregnancy Week 33


I take FOREVER to move from one place to the next. Yes, we have reached the stage where I am past waddling and have moved up to full fledge pokiness. Oh my goodness I am getting big. I have been asking my boys to “help” me up whenever I get up from the sitting position {which they love – my big strong boys both totally flex their muscles whenever they do this}. It takes me a lot longer to walk {I use the word walk with humor} from one place to the next. If it wasn’t so funny I would think it was sad. Thank goodness I can laugh at myself.

How Far Along: 
33 Weeks Pregnant {33 weeks 5 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
The bump seems to be growing by leaps and bounds lately.

Pregnancy Week 33 Belly Bump


Pregnancy Week 33
 

Baby Development:  
This week baby Julia should weigh a little over 4 pounds and may have even passed the 17-inch mark. Her skeleton is hardening and she is gaining weight and losing the wrinkled look. She is also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Woo Hoo!

Symptoms:
I went to bed last night at 8pm… to be honest; I have gone to bed at 8pm a lot lately. I am very tired and I am definitely feeling huge. I know that I am not huge, but the belly is definitely growing and I am feeling the pressure of carrying this extra weight.

The leg cramps seem to have disappeared, thank goodness. I will take what I can get.

Currently craving: 
No crazy cravings this week. I am still feeling the fish and plan on cooking up some Cajun catfish again this week.

Currently Avoiding: 
I am not avoiding anything.

Belly button status: 
In

Movement:
She is a mover and a shaker and although she is not keeping me up all night anymore she is very active whenever I sit down and after I eat.

Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I see the doctor next week. We are now seeing the doctor every other week. I have scheduled my next three appointments in the hopes of getting a good time slot to see the doc.  

Any baby related purchases?:
I bought fabric for the nursery. I have decided to try my hand at making a quilt and bed skirt for baby Julia myself. I wanted something pink and yellow with blue and orange mixed in and I found it. It is bright and girly without being obnoxious {in my humble opinion} and I cannot wait for my basement to be finished so I can set up my little sewing station and get to work on it.


Did you have a DIY nursery at all and if so what did you make?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...