Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 3

babies

In this picture I am holding both my son Steven (little boy with the white pacifier on the right) and my niece Abby (little girl with the green pacifier on the left). Abby is our little miracle baby in the family. First of all she is a she, which is HUGE for my mother-in-law. She really wanted a little girl to dress up and be girly with. Second Abby was born prematurely in January at 32 weeks. She is such a sweet and beautiful little girl. As a mother of two boys I am constantly awed by how dainty she is. I love babies! I love holding both my son Steven and my niece Abby. They cuddle and I rock and soon we are all ready for a nap. Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...