Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day Plans

I will be away from the computer for the next couple of days, but will be back to posting on Tuesday hopefully with pictures and stories to share. I am taking a mini-vacation/road trip this weekend to visit family in Indiana. My husband will be going to the Indy 500, which he is very much looking forward to.  I will be playing with all of the children and visiting with family we don’t get to see very often. I am very much looking forward to this trip and a long holiday weekend of family, food, and fun!


How are you planning on spending this Memorial Day weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks SO much for stopping over!! I LOVE your blog and am following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. No profanity, this is a family friendly blog. No SPAM.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...